- Generation of recipes for target shade.
- Recipe sort on Metamerism and Cost
- Color Difference analysis of recipe
- Plots of color difference values
- Waste re-utilization: Finished products can be stored in Database as a new colorant, this color can then be used in Formulation or Batch Correction of a recipe (2 constant applications)
COLORANT FORMULATION PROGRAM.
- Formulation of new shades, using your own colorants, on desired substrate like paper, plastic, textile, glass, leather etc., with color and cost analysis of recipe.
- Alternate recipes for the same target shade.
- Prediction of opacity and colorant loading for desired opacity
- Optimization of existing recipes i.e. reduction of any extra amount of colorant that does not contribute to final color and opacity
- Reduction of your colorant inventory by matching more number of shades and using lesser number of colorants
- Elimination of recipes that are metameric in nature
- Formulation of least cost recipes. i.e. by substitution of more expensive colorants by cheaper alternatives.
- Trying of new colorant raw materials, in existing formulation, offered by different manufacturers
- Recipe sort on Cost and Metamerism
- User definable color tolerances for formula selection
- Reflectance printout of each recipe
- "Formula-on Screen" of recipes
- Intelligent Match Feature
Special Feature for Paint Application
- Prediction of pigment loading for given opacity (contrast ratio).
- Automatic selection of white base to fit the formulation within given parameters of fill levels.
- Formulations based on fixed base amounts.
- Formulations based on Colored bases.
- Automatic selection of Base white
- Formulations on colored base
- Automatic formulation on fill levels & base amount