Color and gloss influence the overall appearance of a product. The spectro-guide spectrophotometer is unique as it measures both attributes simultaneously. Economical and reliable operation is guaranteed by the portable spectrophotometer’s superior accuracy and low maintenance efforts. 10 nm spectral resolution ensures highly precise color readings on dark and brilliant colors. Color control has never been easier thanks to the intuitive operation and ergonomic design of the spectro-guide portable spectrophotometer.
Various options available to suit your application
- Spectro-guide 45/0 gloss - 45/0 measuring geometry
- Spectro-guide sphere gloss - d/8 measuring geometry spin (specular included)
- Spectro-guide gloss S - 45/0 or d/8, spin measuring geometry
- Color-guide 45/0 - 45/0 measuring geometry:
- 4 mm aperture for small parts
- 20 mm glass sealed aperture for granular and powdery material