The TORUSMILL® SK are high-efficient basket mills with which excellent grinding results can be achieved in very short time. The TORUSMILL® SK is available in versions from 15 kW upto 55 kW drive power for processing low and medium viscous products. The TORUSMILL® clamping device is suitable for container volumes upto 2000 l. The rapid circulation of the mill base through the grinding basket is achieved through an integrated, patented pump wheel. This provides a high number of passes, and a narrow particle size. The dissolver disc mounted below the milling basket ensures a milling of the millbase within the milling container with minimal dead volumes.
- Double walled milling basket, suitable for cooling and heating systems. The heat generated during the milling process is dissipated effectively by the spirally guided cooling liquid
- Excellent circulation of the mill base by the patented pump wheel and dissolver disc
- Easy scale-up from the laboratory instrument TML to the production machine TORUSMILL® SK
- Standard usage of customers existing vessels, also with different volumes
- Variable speed adjustment by modern frequency converters
- Options: ATEX zone 0/1/2, Vacuum, PLC‒control, Ceramic version